Portland 5mm Bathroom Panels (250mm x 2.6m | Pack of: 4 | Roomliner)
Roomliner Portland 2.6m bathroom panels are an ideal alternative to tiles. Offering a contemporary matt stone finish in a striking grey, these panels are waterproof, easy to fit, durable and hygienic. They are suitable for any room in the home, office or commercial building.
These PVC bathroom panels from Roomliner are a great alternative to tiles. Can be used for simple and hassle free fitting and care and are a fraction of the cost when compared with tiling
- Suitable for use in rooms that reach up to 60 degrees celsius.
- Affix to a clean flat wall, ceiling or over existing tiles with a solvent free/moisture cure adhesive or neutral cure silicone.
- Fix to damp or damaged walls by fitting 38mm x 19mm battens horizontally at 400mm centres and a breathable membrane is recommended.
- Can be fitted behind radiators and hot water pipes.
- Can be installed behind a gas or electric hob if protected by a piece of heat resistant glass.
|Important Information||Due to manufacturing processes, some colour variation can occur between batches. Please retain the batch number found on the product packaging or the back of the panels.|
|Use With||Walls and Ceilings|
|Storage Advice||All of our products should be stored flat, out of direct sunlight and all courier packaging must be removed immediately to prevent warping|
|cstm_ral||No nearest equivalent|
|Join||Tongue and Groove|